A generous amount of real sour cream provides the tang in this potato bread that 's easily whipped up in the bread machine.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/8 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup barley flour
- 2 tablespoons dry potato flakes
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select White Bread setting, and Start.