This makes a great dessert to bring to a potluck. I've brought it to several and there never is any leftovers.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 9 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
In a medium bowl combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and sugar.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Using an electric mixer, slowly add the oil, eggs and pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture.
Mix and pour into greased 17 x 11 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 - 25 minutes. Cool completely before frosting.
To make Frosting: Cream the cream cheese, 9 tablespoons butter, vanilla together. Slowly add the confectioners' sugar and milk.