Pumpkin biscuits are perfect for breakfast, brunch or to serve with an early supper. Topped with Pumpkin Maple Sauce they're perfect companions for stews and soups.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/3 cup dry NESTLE® CARNATION® Instant Non-fat Dry Milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
PREHEAT oven to 425 degrees F.
COMBINE baking mix, dry milk, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl. Stir in pumpkin and water just until moistened.
KNEAD 10 times on lightly floured surface. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into 12 biscuits. Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Spoon sauce over warm biscuits.
HEAT 1 cup maple syrup, 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100 Percent Pure Pumpkin and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small saucepan until warm.