There 's non-fat milk, reduced fat graham crackers, and sugar free pudding in this guilt-free delicious pie, but no one will be able to guess. The filling turns out rich and creamy, and it 's ready to serve after chilling in the fridge.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 3/4 cups nonfat milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix. Beat with electric beaters for 1 minute. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and cloves and beat for an additional minute. Pour filling into the prepared crust. Cover and chill for 2 hours or until firm.