Using sugar-free instant pudding and lite whipped topping in this pumpkin chiffon pie makes for a lighter - but just as delicious - treat for holiday celebrations!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup nonfat evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice and evaporated milk. Mix well. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Pour filling into pie shell. Chill for 2 hours, or until set.
Spread remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping over filling.