Your family will enjoy this tasty soup that's quick to make. Serve a tossed salad and tortilla chips to complete the meal.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans canned peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned tomato sauce
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can canned kidney beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
HEAT vegetable oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Add turkey; cook until browned. Drain.
ADD tomatoes with juice, pumpkin, tomato sauce, beans, chiles, corn, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.