Enjoy the combination of two fall flavors, pumpkin and cranberries, for a scrumptious treat.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine cake mix, nuts, butter and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice until crumbly. Reserve 1-1/2 cups crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
Place jellied cranberry sauce and orange juice in small saucepan. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until smooth. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat eggs. Add pumpkin, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and remaining 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice; mix well.
Spread cranberry sauce evenly over crust. Pour pumpkin mixture over cranberry. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping. Bake 45 minutes or until crumb topping is golden brown. Serve warm or chilled.