These individual sized pumpkin rolls are sure to be a success. Easy to make with crescent roll dough, but hard to stop eating with the rich and spicy sweet pumpkin filling.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixer bowl, blend cream cheese, pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, flour and spices until combined and smooth. Unroll crescent rolls, separate and lay flat. Evenly spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture over the uncooked dough. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over the pumpkin layer then roll into the crescent shape. Sprinkle the top of the rolls with a little granulated sugar.
Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until slightly golden brown.