Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake makes a delicious finale to even the simplest meal. This cheesecake will bring rave reviews from family and friends.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1/2 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup frozen egg substitute
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and margarine in small bowl. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
BEAT cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sugar until creamy. Add pumpkin, orange juice, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and orange peel; beat until well blended. Add egg substitute and beat just until blended. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan to room temperature on wire rack; spread with Topping. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
COMBINE 1/2 cup light sour cream, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon orange juice in small bowl.