This is a very rich and creamy pumpkin pie. Besides the pumpkin puree, it has sweetened condensed milk and half-and-half stirred into the filling, along with eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Then it 's poured into a crust and popped into a hot ov
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup half-and-half
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
Brown the pie crusts ahead of time, and cool.
Mix together eggs, sugar, spices, sweetened condensed milk, half and half, and pumpkin; mix until lumps are gone. Do not overbeat.
Bake pies at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Let cool, and serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.