Add some interesting flavor to your pork stew!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 pounds lean pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (28 ounce) can recipe-ready diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white Zinfandel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 white rose potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cinnamon stick
HEAT olive oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook for 1 minute or until onion is tender. Add pork; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add tomatoes with juice, pumpkin, broth, wine, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
ADD potatoes, green beans and cinnamon stick. Cover; cook over low heat for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Remove cinnamon stick before serving.