Dry yellow cake mix and melted butter are sprinkled over a pumpkin pudding made with evaporated milk in this dessert serving 15.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and evaporated milk. Mix until smooth and pour into 9x13 inch baking dish.
Top the pumpkin mixture with yellow cake mix (dry), melt 1/3 cup margarine and drizzle over cake mix until covered. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Allow to cool uncovered and serve.