This no-bake pie is made in a graham cracker crust with packaged butterscotch pudding mix, pumpkin puree, whipped topping, nuts and toffee chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
- 2/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons toffee baking bits
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, dry pudding mix, dry milk powder and water. Blend in 1/4 cup whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice.
Pour filling into pie crust, top with remaining whipped topping, sprinkle with pecans and toffee chips. Refrigerate for 1 hour.