Slightly sweet, this pumpkin yeast bread is deftly spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 5/8 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select basic setting. Start.
To bake bread in oven: select dough or manual cycle. Once cycle is complete, shape dough and place in a greased loaf pan. Allow to rise in a warm spot until doubled in size. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf reads 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).