Can use cherry or strawberry pie filling or fresh, sliced, sweetened strawberries.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 (5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 cups milk
- 6 bananas
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 ounces flaked coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Bake cake mix according to package directions for 2 layers, let cakes cool.
Prepare the pudding according to package with the 5 c. milk.
In a large punch bowl, start with one layer of the cake, broken up into pieces. Spread with half of the pudding, then slice three bananas over the pudding. Then layer 1 can drained pineapple, one can pie filling and half of the coconut.
Repeat in the same order with the remaining ingredients.
Top with whipped topping, then sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Chill and serve.