This is always popular at parties. Serve with tortilla chips or roll up some of the dip in a warm tortilla.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 pound chorizo sausage, crumbled
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 cups shredded four cheese Mexican blend
- chili powder to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir the chorizo sausage, ground beef, and onion until evenly brown. Drain, and transfer to a medium baking dish.
Arrange the olives over the cooked meat in the baking dish. Top with the picante sauce and cheese, and season with chili powder.
Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly brown.