Quick Calzones are delicious anytime and are so easy. They make a great meal or snack.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (1.5 ounce) package McCormick® Italian-Style Spaghetti Sauce Mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 (4 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
Combine spaghetti sauce mix with tomato paste, 1 can water and oil.
Unroll crescent rolls; separate into 8 rectangles. Press together perforations.
Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce on one half of each rectangle. Top with sliced pepperoni and shredded mozzarella cheese. Fold other half dough over cheese and press to seal edges.
Bake on large baking sheet in 350 degree F oven 10 minutes.