Chicken salad is a great way to use up leftover chicken breast. With this great salad, dinner is quick, and you don't have to turn on the oven.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package mixed salad greens, washed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 medium-size cooked chicken breast halves, skinned, boned and shredded
Combine vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, vegetable and sesame oils in large bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add salad mixture and cilantro, tossing to coat all pieces.
Add chicken; toss to combine. Serve immediately.