So easy but so delicious.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can New England clam chowder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can minced clams
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 cups half-and-half cream
In large pan cook onion and celery in butter or margarine. Add clam chowder, cream of potato soup, cream of celery soup, clams, and half-and-half, and heat through. NOTE: Half-and-half is best but milk will do.