Spaghetti is tossed with garlic and clams in this quick, easy, crowd pleasing recipe.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped clams with juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley, for garnish
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the garlic 1 minute, until tender. Mix in the clams and juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
In a large bowl, toss the spaghetti with the sauteed clams, chopped parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley sprigs to serve.