Cranberries, raisins, and a little maple syrup bring their sweet flavors to this easy bread. It's perfect for tea or brunch, and will fill your kitchen with enticing aromas!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 1/2 cups Arrowhead Mills® Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Westbrae® Soymilk, or milk
- 1/4 cup Hain Pure Foods® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Hain Pure Foods® Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix all liquid ingredients together. In separate bowl, mix all remaining ingredients. Combine mixtures and pour into oiled loaf pan.
Bake for 50-60 min., or until done.