A creamy salsa blend is topped with diced veggies. Serve this colorful dip with red and blue tortilla chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to blend cream cheese, salsa and mild Cheddar cheese. Spread the mixture into a medium serving dish. Sprinkle with black olives, green onions and red bell pepper. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.