Stir-fried shrimp, zucchini, and bell pepper infused with sweet pineapple and mellow sesame in this impressive, yet quick and simple, stir-fry.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (20 ounce) can DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pound medium or large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped DOLE Red Bell Pepper
- 1 cup DOLE Green Onions, sliced diagonally
Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup juice. Mix reserved juice with cornstarch; set aside.
Stir-fry shrimp in large non-stick skillet with garlic in hot oils for 2 minutes. Stir in zucchini and bell pepper, cook 2 more minutes. Add pineapple, cornstarch mixture and onions. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
Serve with hot cooked rice, if desired.