This refreshing, minty salad takes about 10 minutes to throw together. The oranges and broccoli are rich in antioxidants, the shrimp are high in protein and low in fat, and the yogurt has protective bacteria.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp (tails removed), cut in bite-sized pieces
- 2 seedless oranges (in slices or chunks)
- 2 cups small broccoli florets, crisp-cooked
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (6 ounce) container fat-free Key lime yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate; serve chilled. Garnish with mint sprigs.