Refrigerator biscuits help you make short work of getting this yummy treat on the table. Cinnamon sugar, chopped pecans and margarine coat each morsel of dough, and a drizzling of dark corn syrup makes sure they will be very sticky.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Cut each biscuit in half and form each piece into a ball.
Combine sugar, cinnamon and pecans in small bowl. Dip each biscuit half into margarine, then into sugar mixture. Place in greased 8-inch cake pan. Mix remaining margarine and sugar and spoon over biscuits balls. Drizzle corn syrup over all .
Bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) for 10-12 minutes. Serve warm.