A delicious bar cookie with chocolate chips and nuts. SO easy and really tasty.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x9 inch pan.
In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, brown sugar and flour. Add the melted butter, corn syrup, egg, water and vanilla; mix until well blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Cool, and cut into bars.