Cincinnati Chili gets it's distinctive flavor from cinnamon. McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning makes it quick and easy.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package McCormick® Mild Chili Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
Cook ground beef in large saucepan over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, drain.
Add chili seasoning, cinnamon, and tomato sauce to beef mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Serve chili: 1) over spaghetti, 2) topped with beans, 3) topped with Cheddar, 4) topped with onions, or 5) combination of all 5.