Cool and easy, even your kids can help you make it!!! They'll love the pudding and cream cheese filling and the graham cracker crust!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (4.3 ounce) package non-instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Cook pudding as directed on package. After pudding thickens, turn down heat to low. Stir in cream cheese, condensed milk and lemon juice. Stir frequently as mixture may stick to saucepan.
Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Cover and refrigerate. When pie is ready, serve with whipped topping.