Chicken thighs are dipped in butter and coated with seasoned peanuts.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup crushed dry-roasted, salted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 6 chicken thighs, skinned
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a shallow bowl, mix the peanuts, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt-free herb seasoning blend.
Dip the chicken thighs in the melted butter, then press into the peanuts to coat. Arrange on a baking sheet.
Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken juices run clear.