The flavor of fresh fruit speaks for itself in this simple salad composed of watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple, blueberries, plums and green and purple grapes.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 watermelon
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled and seeded
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 4 plums, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup green seedless grapes
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
Use a melon baller to hollow out watermelon and cantaloupe into a large bowl.
Add drained pineapple, blueberries, plums, green and purple grapes to the bowl with the melons. Gently mix all fruit together and serve.