Another nice Christmas cookie. If you like, you may substitute 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips for the raisins.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Mix graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder. Beat sweetened condensed milk and margarine until smooth. Add crumb mixture. Mix well. Stir in raisins, coconut and walnuts.
Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 9-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 2-3 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets. Store loosely covered at room temperature.