This variation of regular sour-cream ranch dip has been a hit at all the parties I've made it for. Makes a lot, and can be served with potato chips, veggies, or bread.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
In a large bowl, mix together dry ranch-style dressing mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, cottage cheese, lemon juice, garlic salt, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.