Sour Cream, mayonnaise and buttermilk set the stage for this amazing dressing. It 's creamy and full of zip - vinegar, mustard, garlic, and Worcestershire take care of that.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chives, shallot, mustard and celery seed. Refrigerate for one hour to allow the flavors to blend.