Tangy ranch-style beans, tossed with tomato, Cheddar cheese, and onion, are served chilled over crumbled corn chips. It's a great main dish for a light lunch or dinner, and colorful, too! The salad mixture can be made several hours ahead, if needed.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomato
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 2 cups crumbled corn chips
- 1 bunch cilantro
Drain and discard half of the liquid from the beans. In a large mixing bowl, toss together beans and the remaining liquid, onion, tomato, cheese, and dressing. Cover, and refrigerate 1 hour, or until chilled.
Serve over crumbled corn chips. Garnish with cilantro.