This delicious dressing made with buttermilk, sour cream, and mayonnaise takes on personality when other ingredients are added - garlic, oregano, dill, chives, parsley, Worcestershire, hot sauce, and parmesan cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, garlic powder, oregano, dill weed, chives, parsley, parmesan cheese, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and refrigerate for at least 1/2 an hour. If the dressing is too thick, add a little extra buttermilk to thin.