This is a low-fat potato salad that gets high marks. Lots of taste and crunch, the potatoes are joined by celery, peas and scallions. Makes six servings.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
Boil the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
In a mixing bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, ranch salad dressing, celery, peas, paprika, scallions and salt and pepper.
Add the potatoes, toss and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Potato Salad Tips