This crunchy baked seasoned cracker dish can be used as a side dish, a dressing or a stuffing.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) package oyster crackers
Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
In a mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, ranch-style dressing mix, dill weed, lemon pepper and garlic powder. Pour this spice mixture over the crackers in a medium bowl, and stir until the crackers are coated. Arrange the crackers on a large baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated 275 degrees F (135 degrees C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes.