Easy yet gourmet in appearance, chicken breasts are baked with a rosemary, oregano, and sage rub; then topped with a honey mustard and raspberry-preserve glaze.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 tablespoon crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a small bowl, stir together crushed rosemary, sage, and oregano.
Rub one side of each chicken breast with herb mixture. Place chicken herb-side up in a baking dish, and pour broth over the chicken.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Place raspberry preserves in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat for 20 to 30 seconds to soften. Stir in honey mustard and rosemary.
Spread about 1 tablespoon of preserve mixture over each breast. Bake 10 minutes more.