Coconut, raspberry and chocolate bars.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 2/3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate, chopped
Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Spread evenly over bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan; press in firmly. Sprinkle with coconut; pour condensed milk evenly over coconut.
Bake in preheated 350 degree F (180 degrees C) oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned; cool for 15 minutes.
Spread raspberry jam over coconut layer; chill for 3-4 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with nuts. Melt chocolate chips over low heat and drizzle over bars. Melt white chocolate squares and drizzle over bars. Chill. Cut into 3 x 1-1/2 inch bars.