Raviolis swim in a savory chicken broth with spinach, mushrooms, and peas and carrots, seasoned with a splash of soy sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 cups water
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 pound prepared fresh cheese ravioli
- 2/3 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed peas and carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dash soy sauce
- salt and black pepper to taste
In a large saucepan, bring water and bouillon cube to a boil. Place ravioli in the pot, and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix in spinach, mushrooms, carrot, frozen peas and carrots, olive oil, and soy sauce; cook for 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper.