Need a special dinner to celebrate a special occasion or simply for spending time together? Try this easy and elegant pasta dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package BUITONI® Light Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Light Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 2 cups red and/or yellow bell pepper strips
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
COOK and drain ravioli according to package directions. Keep warm.
HEAT olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic.
COOK for 1 minute. Add artichokes, bell peppers and wine.
COOK, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes. Add pasta and sauce.
COOK for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.