These cheese biscuits are quick and easy to make. Crushed Red Pepper gives them a zesty bite.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine baking mix, red pepper and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. With a fork, stir in milk and cheese until mixture forms a soft dough. Drop dough by 1/4 cupful onto greased baking sheet.
Combine butter and remaining garlic powder; brush on top of dough. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
©2002 McCormick & Co., Inc. All Rights Reserved.