A creamy spread with salmon and cream cheese. You can add pecans for a twist.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (7 ounce) can salmon, drained, flaked and bones removed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, cream cheese, horseradish, lemon juice, and onion. Chill if necessary until firm enough to handle, then form into a ball. Roll in parsley and/or pecans. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with assorted crackers.