I received this recipe from a friend before white fudge was popular, about 5 years ago. She perfected this and it is quite tasty.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup sweetened-dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
Line a 9x9 inch pan with aluminum foil and spray lightly with non-stick coating. Melt chips in microwave, stir until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, cream cheese and frosting; blend well. Stir in melted chips, walnuts, cranberries and orange peel. Stir well and spread mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 1 inch squares before serving.