Nobody will believe this delightful chocolate and toffee pie is so easy to make and low fat.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 4 (1.55 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate covered toffee bits, divided
- 1 KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Reduced Fat Pie Crust
- 2 cups non-dairy light whipped topping, thawed
Place chocolate in a small bowl, set aside. Microwave half and half for 1 1/2 minutes on High (100% power). Pour hot cream over chocolate, let stand 5 minutes, then stir until smooth.
Using an electric mixer, beat Neufchatel cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth. Gently beat in chocolate mixture.
Fold in 1/2 cup of chocolate covered toffee bits. Pour the filling into crust. Chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, spread 2 cups light whipped topping over pie and top with remaining toffee bits.