Double your pleasure with twice the peanut butter! Reese's Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Chips complement these simple and simply delicious cookies.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup REESE'S® Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (11 ounce) package REESE'S® Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chips
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in medium bowl until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, blending well. Stir in chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.