Traditional brownies take on a new dimension when topped with a light and creamy layer of Reese's Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Chip-infused peanut butter mixture. Top with nuts or melted baking chips for even more flavor!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY®'S Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup REESE'S® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (11 ounce) package REESE'S® Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon shortening
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Stir together butter, sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla in large bowl. Add 2 eggs; stir until blended. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add to egg mixture, stirring until blended. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, remaining egg and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Pour evenly over hot brownie. Set aside 2 tablespoons chips; sprinkle remaining chips over peanut butter mixture. Return to oven; continue baking 20 to 25 minutes or until peanut butter layer is set and edges begin to brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Place reserved chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Drizzle over top of bars. When drizzle is firm, cut into bars. Store loosely covered at room temperature.