Making cookies has never been so easy ... as easy as pie, in fact! Warm cookies meet fresh-baked pie in this incredible Reese's Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chips-inspired dessert. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream to finish off a perfect meal.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (11 ounce) package REESE'S® Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Beat butter in medium bowl; add eggs and vanilla. Stir together sugar and flour; add to butter mixture. Stir in chips and nuts; pour into unbaked pie crust.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown. Cool about 1 hour on wire rack; serve warm with sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
To reheat: One slice at a time, microwave at HIGH (100%) 10 to 15 seconds.