Meatloaf with cheese, onion soup mix, steak sauce and crushed buttery round crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup crushed buttery round crackers
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl, stir together ground beef, crushed crackers, cheddar cheese and onion soup mix until well combined. In a separate bowl, stir together eggs, ketchup and steak sauce until smooth. Stir the egg mixture into the beef mixture, adding a little water if necessary. Shape into a loaf and place in a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven 45 to 60 minutes, until no longer pink.