Mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce create a nippy dressing for this rice and chicken salad. Water chestnuts and celery add a bit of crunch. If you 're careful about the amount of dressing you stir in, this salad can be chilled and un-molded onto a plate.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (10.75 ounce) package chicken flavored rice mix (e.g. Rice A Roni)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Prepare Rice A Roni ™ as directed on package and chill.
To the cooked Rice A Roni ™ , add the green onions, water chestnuts, celery, chicken, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well, chill and serve.